Location - Grenoble, France
Salary is negotiable
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced C++ Software Developer to join an award winning brand in Grenoble.
You will design and develop innovative Software in C++ and will be closely involved in the quality of the products, improving existing parts, designing new features of the framework and participating in building a great user experience.
You will define and improve the user experience and interfaces in close cooperation with the development team, implement and optimize audio algorithms, graphical elements and features, increase customer satisfaction with robust code, framework optimization, state-of-the-art coding practices and procedures.
Skills required for the C++ Software Developer
- Excellent C++ skills and knowledge, source code management
- Development focused on the optimization, quality and reusability of the code
- Ability to propose and defend new ideas
- Collaborative mindset, creative and dynamic team worker
- Good written and spoken English
- Python skills are a bonus
This job requires creativity, curiosity and attention to detail. You must be proactive and willing to learn quickly about the methods and quality requirements.
The successful C++ Software Developer will ideally be passionate about audio! If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Simon Allen at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.