C++ Software Development Engineer - Wireless
Highly Competitive salary + benefits
I have an urgent requirement for a C++ Software Development Engineer (Wireless) for my fast growing client based in Cambridge. Applicants should possess in depth knowledge of network stacks and topology and have an understanding of the various IEEE 802.11 specifications as well as Wi-Fi Direct and/or other wireless protocols.
In addition to solid C++ and experience / knowledge of wireless protocols desirable attributes include:
· Experience with USB-IP, MA-USB, WBE, Wireless USB or other virtualised USB protocols
· Use of Embedded Linux as a platform
· Experience improving performance across a transport protocol
· Appreciation of automated testing within a backlog to maintain quality
· Involvement in Agile community of practice.
If this is of interest please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources to apply or for more information
You can search for a new job here.