C++ Software Engineer, up to £70'000, Successful start-up. You will be a Senior C++ Software Engineer joining an already well-established innovative start-up, you will be a C++ Software Engineer who is passionate about developing high quality software.
Key responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
* The development of C++ software in accordance with the company's needs
* The construction of unit, integration tests and demonstrations for this software
* Documentation of software, possibly including user guides
Essential skills required
· Excellent skills in software development using C++, ideally C++11
· Some Python experience, e.g. for scripting and testing
· Comfortable working in a multi-threaded environment
· Comfortable working with Linux and Windows
· A relevant degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Software, Maths, Physics, or similar
This exciting role for a technical start-up would suit a C++ Software Engineer that has some exposure to Python and ideally has both Linux and Windows experience. If you fall short of these requirements, please still feel free to get in touch with George Cunningham at IC Resources as we have many roles available right now in Cambridge.
You can search for a new job here.