C++ Software Engineer
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Small technology software company in Cambridge is seeking a C++ Software Engineer to work on client and server side code development of the company's product range. This post would suit a C++ Software Engineer who has GUI experience, ideally with Qt.
As C++ Software Engineer you will have the following skills:
* Experienced with C++ on Windows, Mac or Linux
* Have at least 2 years relevant experience of product development in a commercial and/or open source project
* Be degree educated or equivalent within a relevant subject
* Be innovative, self-motivated, dependable and enjoy problem solving
* You will ideally have experience of GUI development - Qt experience beneficial
* Any experience with Python is beneficial
As part of a small team, there will also be opportunities to be involved in customer support, quality assurance, testing and other functions, as well as to attend conferences.
This role of C++ Software Engineer would suit a Developer who has been in industry for a couple of years focussing on C++ development, ideally with some sort GUI experience, preferably Qt. Get in touch with Simon Allen at IC Resources to find out more.
You can search for a new job here.