Change Manager - 6-month Contract
Excellent daily rate
My Multi-National Technology Client has an urgent requirement for an experienced Change Manager for a 6-month contract based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will deliver a global change management plan to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Clients global projects. You will be responsible for defining and executing a change management plan to transition and embed new project management practices across Central Engineering. You will work collaboratively with Project Managers and the leadership team to develop change
management and communication plans which reflect the Companies culture.
* Experience in successful delivery of large scale organisational change, particularly on improvement programmes involving changes to people, processes, and technology.
* Experience engaging with and leading teams through procedural, technology and cultural change
* Solid understanding of people change management theory
* Working with programme teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
* Ability to identify and lead differing reactions to change
* Ability to prioritise, manage time and tasks independently
* Degree in a related field or relevant work experience.
* Experience with the change management methodology Prosci preferable but not essential.
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources
You can search for a new job here.