China Country Manager - Foundry
Excellent salary + bonus + incentives
A famous multinational company is looking for a country manager to be based in its Shanghai or Beijing office, who has rich experience in semiconductors.
* Establishing and enlarging the customer base in a specific territory.
* Developing strategies and execute activities partnering with Marketing, FAE, Hotline Engineer and support organizations
* Create a proper organization to develop the business
* Sustain and enhance the relationship with existing accounts and increase the revenue through providing local service to customer in his/her territory.
* Manage the rep or distributor offices in defined territory. Fundamental channel is "Direct Manager can create the proper organization to develop the business and managing it under consensus of Asia Pacific Regional Manager & HQ VP of process.
* Work with FAE to develop specific account strategies.
* Handling the NDA and other contracts with customers.
* Provide the forecast and accounts update periodically.
* Support Marketing to collect and provide information on competitor activities.
* Conduct Local Technical Seminar by supporting audience invitation, agenda preparation and presenters' support.
* Making good connection with Media people
* Responsible for ensuring those employees under management control operate in accordance with the requirements of the EHS management system.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related engineering field
Experience: At least 7 years in Semiconductor or Foundry related field and with at least two years in management level.
Team player, proactive and able to perform under pressure
Excellent communication/ presentation skills
Good organizing ability/ self motivated
Good negotiation skill
Fluent English in both speaking and writing