China Sales and Business Development Manager - EDA (IC Front End Design tools)
Shanghai/ Shenzhen/ Beijing/ Hong Kong, China
We are currently looking for a China Sales and Business Development Manager for a fast-growing multinational company to be based in Mainland China (Shenzhen/Shanghai/Beijing) or Hong Kong.
* Identify, prospect and qualify potential customers
* Drive and manage sale campaigns: Setting Success criteria for sale campaign, closely work with the customer (engineers, group leaders, management), with our R&D, and with our Application Engineers team to build and execute the working plan and target for such campaign.
* Define sales strategy and create compelling events
* Perform initial qualification of opportunities, involving AEs/R&D as needed for supporting technical matters. Once the opportunities are qualified then define, manage and coordinate the sales engagement.
* Maintain and develop customer relationships with key stakeholders, influencers and decision makers.
* Enter all relevant data into our CRM system (based on Confluence) to track and document sales progress at customers.
* Maintain a forecast of projected sales
Experience with using, selling or supporting engineering software such as EDA, CAD or PLM systems.
A technical degree such as BSEE, BSME, or BS in Computer Science.
Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and Initiative.
Technical product expert able to develop & present sales proposals and system solutions, and close complex technical sales.
Ability to travel (in Asia and HQ in Europe)
Fluent Chinese and English