Cleanroom Technician (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Competitive Salary + Benefits
I have an urgent requirement for a Cleanroom Technician for my multi-national Client based in Oxford on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The role is to support the Clients product prototyping and sample manufacturing activities at their new pilot production line. The successful candidate will be responsible for fabrication and assembly of prototype multi-component microfluidic cartridges based on the Clients proprietary technology. The role requires strict adherence to standard operating protocols and QC procedures. It is expected that the successful candidate will take responsibility for overseeing aspects of the pilot production facility including ensuring safe operation of the facility and maintenance of work areas and equipment.
· Fabrication of microfluidic cartridge prototypes including: cleaning, fabrication, assembly and inspection
· QC testing of microfluidic cartridges
· Recording manufacturing tasks and updating manufacturing databases
· Comply with the company's Quality Management Systems
· Stock management including stock tracking and part ordering
· Assisting with development of fabrication and assembly processes and procedures
· Management and operation of designated work areas
· Keeping work areas clean and organized
· Ensuring equipment in designated work areas is properly maintained including scheduling and performing basic preventative maintenance
· Following all health and safety guidelines and suggesting areas for improvement
Required Skills & Experience
· Demonstrable experience in a production role within a precision high-tech manufacturing company.
· Experience working in a cleanroom for prototype or product manufacture
· Skilled in the use of standard cleanroom equipment
· Experience with SOP drafting
· Familiar with basic calculations and statistics
· Must be able to follow specific procedures and remain focused on exact and repetitive assembly tasks.
· Basic computer literacy with MS Office
· Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail
· Bachelors' degree in a scientific or engineering subject
· Experience of handling semiconductor components and semiconductor part assembly including knowledge of ESD precautions and procedures
· Knowledge of microfluidic device construction and assembly methods
· Experience working in a small company, ideally in the bio-tech or medical device sector
· Familiarity with Quality Management Systems, preferably ISO13485
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources
Keywords: Oxford, Cleanroom, Quality, MS Office, Semiconductor
You can search for a new job here.