Continuous Integration & Deployment Engineer - Wireless Communications
My client, based in Hertfordshire, is actively looking to hire a Continuous Integration & Deployment Engineer to join their team. If successful you will be working on the design of test automation systems, covering continuous integration and supporting hardware and software systems.
Alongside a degree in a Electronic Engineering/Software Engineering discipline, you must have 4+ years of commercial experience, post academic study, in the following areas:
* Scripting skills in Python, Perl etc.
* Experience in full product life cycle development
* Experience with custom test automation for software and/or hardware platforms
* Continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Jenkins)
* Configuration management tools (ClearQuest, JIRA)
* Version control tools (eg. GIT, ClearCase, Perforce)
* Database design
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina @ IC Resources.
Key words: Continuous Integration, Deployment Engineer, Wireless, GIT, Clearcase, Perforce, Clearquest, JIRA, TeamCity, Jenkins, Perl, Python, Scripting, Automation, Hertfordshire, Communication Protocols, 3GPP, LTE, 4G, 3G, LTE-A, WiMAX.
You can search for a new job here.