Continuous Integration Engineer
Location: Nantes, France
Salary: flexible (depending on level of experience).
Cutting edge global technology company with its HQ in Nantes is looking to hire a CI Engineer to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for organizing continuous integration of various software components and applications. This company's applications target Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Their applications leverage in-house or third-party components written in C, C++, Objective-C, C# and Java programming languages
You will be responsible for maintaining and evolving this continuous integration platform built on top of Jenkins software.
The role will involve:
- Maintain the main Jenkins servers
- Maintain and evolve the build and test farm: availability and setting up operating systems and tools
- Make sure the scheduling and execution works as intended
- Create new Jenkins jobs to answer new needs of the development team : new build jobs, new test jobs, new quality metrics (e.g. static analysis)
- Maintain and update any internal documentation that describes this infrastructure
- Be responsible for backups and artifacts integrity
Key technical skills required:
- Working with Linux OS (Debian in particular)
- Command line and shell scripting
- Jenkins continuous integration software
- Git source control management software
- CMake, GNU Make, Autotools, Visual Studio and Xcode build systems
- Fluent in English & French
- Knowledge of LXC, KVM, Proxmox and Docker
- Programming skills in one or more of C, C++, Objective-C and Java
- Application deployment process on Windows, Apple and Google online stores
This is an interesting role within an exciting and leading edge company
Please contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative if you are interested.
Keywords: Continuous Integration, CI, Manager, Jenkins, Permanent, France, Nantes