Title: Continuous Integration Manager
Location: Nantes, France
Salary: €flexible (depending upon level of experience)
Cutting edge global technology company with its HQ in Nantes is looking to hire a Continuous Integration (CI) Manager.
Their applications target Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android platforms, and leverage in-house or third-party components written in C, C++, Objective-C, C# and Java - you will be responsible for organizing continuous integration of these various software components and applications. .You will be responsible for managing, maintaining and evolving this continuous integration platform built on top of Jenkins.
Key skills/experience required:
- Working with Linux OS (Debian in particular)
- Command line and shell scripting
- Jenkins continuous integration software
- Git source control management software
- CMake, GNU Make, Autotools, Visual Studio and Xcode build systems
- Fluent in English & French
- Knowledge of LXC, KVM, Proxmox and Docker
- Programming skills in one or more of C, C++, Objective-C and Java
- Application deployment process on Windows, Apple and Google online stores
This is an interesting role within an exciting and leading edge company
Please contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative if you are interested.
Keywords: Continuous Integration, CI, Manager, Jenkins, Permanent, France, Nantes