Title: Contract Lead Cloud Developer - Azure
Rate - 450 per day
Great tech start-up (established for 2yrs) is looking to hire a Lead Cloud Developer to drive their API development.
- Within this role you will own and take full responsibility for the development, quality, robustness and on-time delivery of new versions of the apps to be released on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with product strategy stakeholders inside the company (and potentially outside) to refine and define the functionality, specifications and features of each new version.
- Initially, work as the lead developer and, as they grow, work with (and potentially manage) other members of a larger cloud development team.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
● Significant experience of cloud service development, testing and deployment.
Specific experience of the Azure platform is highly desirable (including Web API, IOT
Hub and Stream Analytics).
● Significant database experience (including SQL, Table storage and unstructured).
● Full stack experience including web APIs for user account management and data
● Experience of, or enthusiasm for, data analytics including statistical analysis and/or
● Experience of app/cloud communication.
● Experience of enterprise-level integration of IT systems, including infosec
● Experience of agile development and/or devops, with a particular focus on regular
on-time code-releases to a large user-base.
Key words: Cloud, AWS, azure, API, back, end, back-end, UI, SQl, DB, Engineer, Developer,
You can search for a new job here.