Country Manager - Passive, Antennas & Emech Components - Manufacturer - Poland
An international Manufacturer of Electronic Components (Passive, Antennas & Emech) is seeking an experienced sales person based within Poland. The position is home & field based from Poland.
· Own either an engineering, commercial or technical university degree
· Have a successful track record and experience in the industry
· Strategic and entrepreneurial sales personality with excellent communication and management skills.
· Knowledge of the area relevant to passive / electromechanical components
· Professional behaviour and negotiating skills to give you the opportunity to reach the agreed targets.
· Independent in your daily activities, self-motivated and well organised
· Team leader, flexible and resilient
· Fluent in English and computer literate
· As a Country Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing sales in East Europe for the entire product range, both Passives & Interconnect
· Frequent travelling requited up to 80% of your working time.
· Managing 2 Area Sales Managers and 1 Field Application Engineer as direct reports
· Set up action plans in collaboration with regional management team and operations, to promote and increase sales of the product groups, Passives and Interconnect, with regular follow up and reporting.
· Develop new accounts and strengthen existing relationship.
· Look after the distribution partners in the area of responsibility.
· Lead, negotiate and finalize customer contracts until completion.
· Gain and maintain a clear appreciation of the market situation and competition landscape
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, UkrainePrint Save To Shortlist