CPU Design Engineer
Very competitive + stock units + benefits
This is a superb opportunity for a Digital CPU Design Engineer to join one of the world's most inventive Semiconductor companies as based in Cambridge.
We are looking for a bright Digital ASIC Design Engineer to take responsibility for pipeline design and optimisation for our client's leading-edge DSP for next generation audio platforms. This position sits within a small, highly specialised CPU design team; you'll have chance to have significant influence over the CPU architecture. Your role will carry significant technical clout, and will really stretch and maximise your expertise within CPU hardware development.
- A university degree in Electronics / Mathematics / Computer Science or related field
- A solid foundation in digital RTL design and verification
- Detailed knowledge of computer architecture / CPU design with an understanding of the subtleties involved in pipeline design
- Fluent skills in Verilog / SystemVerilog
Experience in the following would be ideal:
- Instruction Set Architecture (ISA)
- Cache coherency
- Critical path optimisation
- FPGA platforms
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary, along with a generous benefits package including stock units. Our client offers interesting long-term career path to management or consultant level.
For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.