DACH Regional Sales Manager - (f/m)Munich
Competitive salary and benefits
Our client is a manufacturer of semiconductor memory devices and modules, and is looking for an experienced DACH Regional Sales Manager to join their growing sales team in EMEA.
This is an excellent opportunity to influence the sales revenue within a growing, and highly successful, company with a friendly, family-like, atmosphere.
You will take full ownership of assigned accounts to drive existing and new opportunities within the DACH Region including the Channel.
* Increase direct contacts within Distribution and clients in DACH
* Support customers technical and sales needs to offer a total value solution proposition.
* Prepare and deliver technical and product presentation material to the Distributors sales force
* Meet and exceed sales targets
* Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
* 3-5 years sales experience in a sales environment selling embedded memory and storage solutions or Microcontroller or Semiconductor to Network Communication Industry.
* Proficiency in MS Office programs is required (Excel, Outlook, Word. PowerPoint) and Salesforce
* Team player* 50% travel requirements within DACH
* Fluent spoken and written German and English, is a must.
Please email me to discuss further at email@example.com
You can search for a new job here.