Data Scientist (Berlin, DE)
This Data Scientist vacancy is based in Berlin, Germany with my client who develops software platforms for the financial industry; utilising the latest in AI ( Artificial Intelligence ) technology to allow for faster process'. What can you expect? Primary responsibilities will be in
1. Building predictive systems that take optimised decisions and learn
2. Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms for classiﬁcation, prediction, clustering and optimisation
3. Data collection, processing, testing and implementation
Eligible Data Scientists will have a relevant degree such as Computer Science or in Machine Learning and experience in most of the following;
1. Python or R
2. Commercial Experience as a Data Scientist, ideally 3+ years
3. ML Frameworks such as Caﬀe, TensorFlow, H2O etc.
English is the first spoken language on sight so fluency is required, German is a big desirable in addition.
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Diogo Pereira, Specialist Consultant at IC Resources. Even if you are unsure that you fulfil all of the criteria, please still apply as there may be similar roles we can recommend.
You can search for a new job here.