DevOps and Cloud Engineer
£50,000 - £70,000 plus Equity
My client is a London-based AI start-up who aim to improve the relationship between humans and technology.
My client has developed a robot with a personality, every robot is different and every robot acts differently depending on who it's interacting with. Designed to do more than just respond to commands, their advanced machine learning technology proactively assists you with your day-to-day routine by remembering your habits.
● Deliver top quality DevOps solutions in an Agile/Scrum environment against tight deadlines
● Cloud architecture & implementation of the scalable & modular AWS platform
● Design & implementation of a log management & monitoring system based on AWS tools e.g. Cloudwatch
● Implementation and maintenance of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
● General Sysadmin
● At least 2 years DevOps industry experience
● Excellent knowledge of AWS infrastructure automation
● Docker knowledge
● Knowledge of Python, Go and Shell scripting in Linux
● Familiar with Build, Configuration, Containerisation, Automation, Security, Migration, Management and Monitoring of Cloud platforms
● Computer Science Degree or equivalent
You can search for a new job here.