A rapidly growing AI company whose aim is to deliver level 5 autonomy in the AI automotive industry is looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineer to join it's ground breaking team!
Having recently secured significant funding, we're looking for energetic, driven people with exceptional DevOps skills and experience who can help our organisation grow and flourish in this highly competitive and challenging landscape.
You will be responsible for building, maintaining and documenting our software development infrastructure in both cloud and traditional data center installations.
You will have at least 5 years of experience within a relevant technical position including experience of some of the following DevOps skills:
· Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS/CoreOS) in an enterprise environment, including experience in some or all of LDAP, DNS, DHCP, autofs/NFS & openVPN.
· Scripting in Bash, Python or Ruby.
· Linux-based multi-site configuration management (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc.)
· Security models at cross-site, site and single compute unit level.
· Virtualisation using containers (both implementation and deployment) using docker or similar.
· Infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or Cloudformation.
· Distributed job scheduling (e.g. Open Grid Engine, Kubernetes, Nomad)
· HPC, especially GPUs and networking
· Agile software development methods and tools, especially git, Gitlab or similar
· Continuous Integration/Deployment using Gitlab-CI, Jenkins or similar.
· Deployment of private apt and docker registry servers
· Deployment of AWS services including load-balancing technologies.
· Backup and disaster recovery.
You can search for a new job here.