DevOps Engineer (m/w)
My client is a software provider that provides a platform that allows businesses to manage assets. With a personal approach, this platform will tailor each advert to specific audiences, therefore increasing conversion. They are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
- Develop with one or more of the following languages: Bash, Go, Python, Java, Ruby, Closure and S
- Scripting and automation at Amazon Web Services Cloud
- Experience with standard monitoring applications (Datadog, Graphite, Grafana, Sensu etc.) and deployment/system integration tools (SaltStack, Chef or Puppet)
- Experience with administrating MySQL and in memory DB clusters such as Memcached, Redis, Aerospike etc.
- Solid knowledge of DNS, load balancers and TCP/IP
- Experience in managing distributed messaging systems, NoSQL and big data technologies (Hadoop, Infobright, Spark, Elastic Search, Hive, Kafka or Cassandra).
- Innovative, creative with a "can do" spirit and an "out of the box thinker".
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Key words: DevOps, Docker, Dev, Ops, Gaming, Games, HTML, CSS, Web, Data, Big, Big-data, AWS, Cloud