Very competitive salaries
My client is a world leading GEO location based company transforming the way that we use positioning for applications.
They are now looking for a strong DevOps Engineer who must have a BSc in Computer Science or an official Amazon AWS DevOps certification, plus a minimum of 2 years' experience in deploying and maintaining large Amazon AWS based SaaS solutions.
* Degree in Computer Science or AWS certification
* 2+ years deploying and running low latency, scalable, reliable and secure cloud based systems for a large number of users
* 2+ years using AWS technologies
* Experience of deployment and configuration technologies eg: Jenkins, Docker
* Experience of Git, testing frameworks and continuous integration
* Experience of working with agile project management using JIRA
* Experience with automated monitoring and alerting tools in AWS
* Proficient in Python scripting and automation
* Linux system administration
* Proven ability to deploy, monitor and maintain 24x7 mission critical systems.
* Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
* Excellence in and working proficiency of English; written and spoken
* Experience of storing, managing, and processing large scale datasets
* DB Skills: Basic DB administration for PostgreSQL, PostGIS, MongoDB, SQLite, RDS, DynamoDB
* Networking skills: understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP
* An understanding of porting from AWS to AZURE.
Key words: DevOps Engineer, GEO location, positioning, BSc in Computer Science, AWS, SaaS, cloud based systems, Jenkins, Docker,