Digital ASIC Design Engineer
Competitive salary + benefits + relocation
A top-tier Semiconductor client based in Sofia, Bulgaria is recruiting for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join their Automotive division. There's serious long-term growth in this market area, and a lot of scope for growth for you within this team.
In this role you will join an established ASIC Design team and take responsibility for the design of digital IC blocks and systems for automotive products, taking charge of front-end RTL coding in SystemVerilog, verification, analysis, synthesis and simulation using state of the art EDA tools. You will have the opportunity to work on all areas of the design flow, working on a varied array of tasks.
* A relevant degree (BSc / MSc) in Electronics or related field
* At least a couple of years' experience working as a front-end Digital IC Design Engineer
* Strong skills in RTL coding (Verilog / SystemVerilog)
* Excellent team work and communication skills
* English language skills are essential. Bulgarian would be advantageous, but not essential.
You'll enjoy working in a great team environment, with the freedom and independence to be creative; your work will be visible to the entire team and you'll make a real difference.
Contact Caroline at IC Resources today to apply, or for more details.
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine
You can search for a new job here.