Beautiful Edinburgh location - new offices with stunning views! Not to mention the satisfaction and security of working for an industry leader in a high-growth market segment. If you are a Digital ASIC Design Engineer looking for a definitively positive career step, read on.
Our client is a multinational IC design organisation which has been steadily expanding year on year. They continue to lead the charge on high-performance ASIC innovation within the automotive space. Their Edinburgh office continues to grow (hence the move into new offices quite recently), and they are renowned for fostering a highly positive, inclusive, supportive working environment, which is really reflected in their long-term employee retention rates.
They are looking for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to:
- Be actively involved in architecting, implementing and verifying microcontroller-based systems
- Contribute to design architecture and writing of design specifications
- RTL code in Verilog, both a IP and SoC level
- Implement testbenches and RTL/gate-level simulation
- Gain exposure to the latest trends in automotive performance requirements, architectures and implementations
The right candidate for this position as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer will be:
- Degree-qualified, in Electronics or similar
- Experienced already in Digital ASIC Design, with strong Verilog/VHDL RTL design skills
- Well-versed in the front-end IC design and verification flow
- A good communicator in English
- Switched on, enthusiastic and a keen team player
On offer is a very competitive basic salary, together with a range of benefits such as profit sharing, health insurance, an annual bonus, and more.
For details, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1189881152.Print Save To Shortlist