Our client, one of the inventive technology companies on the planet is looking for an exceptional Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join their team based in Munich.
This company has quite literally revolutionised so many areas our world, from cars to consumer household goods, and continues to lead the way in developing a connected world. They offer the most exciting challenges in chip design, and are currently looking for an experienced Digital IC Design Engineer to work on cutting-edge MEMS consumer IC projects, developing digital circuits in the latest CMOS technologies. There is great scope to prove your worth and progress quickly up through the ranks.
In this role you can be sure you'll be making a big contribution to some major projects. You will be responsible for:
- Design of digital circuits, including area and power optimisation
- Block level concept definition, implementation and documentation
- Digital datapath design (including filter design and optimization)
- Supporting product characterisation and validation
- You will have an excellent academic background, with either a M.Sc. / Dipl.-Ing. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field.
- You will have a number of years' industrial experience working within Digital IC Design, with a good understanding of how block implementations fit into the whole chip
- Deep experience in VHDL or Verilog for RTL development
- Excellent language skills in English
- You must be a fast learner, hard worker, with plenty of enthusiasm and a knack for picking up new things quickly
Additional preferred knowledge / experience:
- Knowledge of digital data processing
- Backend tools (synthesis, STA, P&R)
- German language skills
Aside from exciting technical challenges and an inspiring work environment, our client offers a whole wealth of generous benefits to ensure their employees stay well looked after, happy and motivated.
If you are looking for an exciting, long-term career with a world-reputed company and feel you can demonstrate the know-how our client is looking for, get in touch today - please contact Christina Hubich at IC ResourcesPrint Save To Shortlist