A new ASIC Design team, leafy central Bristol location, revolutionary products, a very competitive salary. This is an opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to come in at the early stages of a brand new IC team within an already established and very successful electronics company.
In this role you really will be working alongside some of the best engineers the UK industry has to offer. We are looking for an energetic, versatile Digital ASIC Design Engineer help to implement and deliver the company's next generation product to market. You will be producing high speed processor designs, working closely with the uArch RTL Lead, contributing to the top-level IC functional specification through to company sign-off. As a small team, there will be a lot of flexibility in the role, involving a lot more than RTL coding - you'll really broaden and enhance your experience as a chip development expert.
To be successful as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer here, you will need:
· A proven track record in implementation of complex ICs
· Several years' prior experience working as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer, with strong ability to work on block and system specification through to timing-clean Verilog RTL
· Verilog or VHDL expertise (both considered)
· Experience in Synopsys or Cadence synthesis tools
· Enthusiasm for working within a small, versatile close knit team
· A strong academic record, with a University degree in Electronics / Computer Science or related field
The fundamental requirement is a good 'under the hood' technical understanding of digital design, and a passion for working within a start-up style environment. You want to be part of creating technology of the future, so you have a strong team focus, and a creative mind!
Salaries offered upon individual experience.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1189881153.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
You can search for a new job here.