Join one of the most exciting silicon companies based in Cambridge as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer. This company has multiple opportunities available for ASIC Engineers at all levels of experience.
A highly profitable company, our client's SoCs used in masses of consumer products. They have an exciting roadmap ahead of them, with big expansion plans. As the result of huge demand for their latest ultra-low latency technology, they are building a new IP design team within the business, seeking talented Digital ASIC Design Engineers.
Here you'll take responsibility for all aspects of the design process from specification and architecture through RTL design of modules, functional verification, synthesis and timing closure, to silicon validation and production test.
· Established experience in Digital IC / ASIC Design - Solid RTL Design and verification skills, ideally with Verilog / SystemVerilog experience
· Strong problem-solving skills; our client is looking for people who thrive on cracking difficult technical challenges and delivering quality products, on time.
· Experience of 40nm SoC designs
· Experience / knowledge of high speed interfaces would be advantageous, although by no means essential.
· Synthesis, timing closure and STA along with FPGA experience would be desirable.
You'll enjoy working within a great team on challenging technology, creating tangible products. Job satisfaction ranks highly here. You'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, with flexible working hours.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources.
For any queries please contact Rachel Mason - Digital ASIC Design Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +44 (0) 118 988 1107Print Save To Shortlist