This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design engineer to join my client, a leading international semiconductor company who create cutting-edge solutions to improve the quality of life with green, easy-to-use products. This role is located in the beautiful country of Switzerland, just outside Lausanne. As the Digital ASIC Design engineer you will be in a position within the sensor product design team. Responsibilities focus on developing and implementing architectures for sensor IC products. This covers the complete range from an architectural concept all the way to the HDL implementation.
With their innovative proprietary technology processes, my client thrive on re-imagining and re-defining the possibilities of high-performance power solutions in industrial applications, telecom infrastructures, cloud computing, automotive, and consumer applications.
* Work with marketing and field application teams to define magnetic sensors for current measurement or position sensing systems.
* Develop (digital) architectures for signal treatment, interfaces and system safety. Implement them on RTL level (Verilog)
* Cooperate with mixed-signal and back-end teams, which are partially overseas.
* Participate in the design verification and measurement of ICs.
* Write documentation on design and architectures.
* Generate simulation models for the application engineering team.
* Provide training for application engineering team on new products and features
* 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing electronic systems, in particular digital circuit designs using Verilog (or VHDL)
* Previous experience in signal processing and sensors strongly desired
* Understanding of safety requirements for automotive applications beneficial
* Exposure to digital back-end design techniques a plus (synthesis, clocking, test insertion)
* Fluent communication in English
* Willing to travel occasionally
For a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason.
You can search for a new job here.