IC Resources are pleased to be seeking a Digital Design engineer to join a well-established semiconductor organisation on their site in Manchester. The successful Digital Design Engineer will be working at systems level to help design and implement hardware designs.
Requirements for position of Digital Design Engineer:
* Proven background in RTL design of ASIC's and SoC's
* A strong understanding of the balance between power and performance
* Exposure to and good knowledge of the complete design process
* Understanding of computer architecture and systems
* Experience of shell scripting such as TCL, Perl, Python etc
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Design Engineer to join a well knows semiconductor organisation. To apply for this role please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.
You can search for a new job here.