This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design engineer to join our client, a leading international semiconductor company who create cutting-edge solutions to improve the quality of life with green, easy-to-use products, and dedicated for more than 10 years in the memory interface technology.
This role is located in Shanghai. As the Digital ASIC Design engineer you will be in a position within the sensor product design team. Responsibilities focus on developing and implementing architectures for IC products. This covers the complete range from an architectural concept all the way to the HDL implementation.
With their innovative proprietary technology processes, our client thrive on re-imagining and re-defining the possibilities of high-performance power solutions in industrial applications, telecom infrastructures, cloud computing, automotive, and consumer applications.
* Develop (digital) architectures for signal treatment, interfaces and system safety. Implement them on RTL level (Verilog)
* Cooperate with mixed-signal and back-end teams, which are partially overseas.
* Participate in the design verification and measurement of ICs.
* Write documentation on design and architectures.
* Generate simulation models for the application engineering team.
* Provide solutions for silicon debug of the related module functionalities.
* Designing test patterns for production tests.
* Experienced in developing electronic systems, in particular digital circuit designs using Verilog (or VHDL).
* Previous experience or strong knowledge in digital design building blocks are good plus.
* Understanding of safety requirements for DDR interface and flash design
* Exposure to digital back-end design techniques a plus (synthesis, clocking, test insertion)
* Fluent communication in English and Chinese
For a confidential discussion please contact Nick Chen at IC Resources.