Digital ASIC Design Engineer - Warsaw, Poland
Competitive salary PLN + annual incentives
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join one of the most famous names in Electronics.
Based in Warsaw, Poland, our client is developing solutions that are instrumental in the era of modern technology and the Internet of Things, and seeks a talented ASIC Design Engineer to join them.
In this role you'll be working alongside senior SoC architects and Design Engineers, working on challenging customer projects to create leading-edge SoCs. You will focus on Digital RTL Design, including function definition, micro architectural specification, design, simulation, and synthesis at module and subsystem levels.
You will have:
· A degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
· A good understanding of digital IC design flows
· Excellent knowledge of hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL, SystemC)
· Previous practical experience with state-of-the-art RTL Design and Synthesis tools
· Very good communication skills in English
· Plenty of enthusiasm, and a strong motivation to quickly learn new digital tools, flows and methodologies
You'll be learning from some of industry's best - this is a superb place to really ramp up your career in digital circuit design. On top of this, our client offers some of the most competitive salaries and benefits in industry.
For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources.
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine
You can search for a new job here.