This is an intriguing opportunity for a Digital Engineer to join a global brand with a strong product portfolio and a preferred supplier across many industries including automotive, digital and consumer, power supply and aerospace. This role is based in the beautiful country of Ireland, famous for it's beaches and breath taking coastlines.
For this particular opportunity I am looking for a digital design engineer with proven experience in development of mixed signal circuits in the field of power management and switch mode power supply regulators. The primary responsibility of this role will be chip level design of power management ICs, the successful candidate must be able to design the digital control circuit and control interface.
* The work includes contribution to improvement of digital circuit design technique, design verification, design flows and tools.
* defining the digital control architecture of the chip, to write specifications for the relevant blocks, design implementation using RTL coding techniques, Synthesis, place and route, timing sign off, scan insertion and ATPG.
* Work on verification and with verification engineers on pre-silicon verification tasks
* Bachelors degree as a minimum and several years proven experience in Digital Design.
* Strong electrical engineering fundamentals
* In-depth knowledge and proven experience in digital circuit design including RTL design, Synthesis, static-timing analysis, formal verification, gate-level simulations and block-level functional verification..
* Knowledge of system Verilog
To find out more information and to have a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources.
Note: Applicants with the right to work in Europe only.
You can search for a new job here.