This opportunity is for an experienced Digital Fullcustom Design Engineer with one of the most successful semiconductor companies the world has ever seen.
Our client is hands-down the global leader in the field of memory innovation for a huge range of markets. If you would like the security of working for a world-dominating company with huge market share yet with the flexibility and creative freedom that come with working in a small team, then this could be for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
· Developing digital blocks such as command/address decoder, data path or memory core circuits using fullcustom design methodology
· Transistor and gate level schematic design
· Circuit verification pre and post-layout
· Silicon design validation
If you have the below, you could be the right candidate:
· A technical degree in Electronic Engineering, or similar field
· Experience in fullcustom / transistor level design
· Experience using tools such as Cadence Spice, StarRC, ERC
· A motivated, positive outlook and great team work skills
You will quickly be involved in challenging and exciting tasks, working with some of the brightest and most innovative people. You will receive a competitive salary, and a generous range of employee benefits.
For more information, contact Christina Hubich IC Resources on +43 3124 5225914 (Austria). I look forward to speaking with you!
You can search for a new job here.