Digital IC Design Engineer
€€€ Excellent remuneration package
Our client, one of the world's biggest names in consumer electronics is looking for a talented, driven Digital IC Design Engineer to join their expanding Munich design centre.
This is without a doubt a career defining opportunity. This is a chance to do some of your life's best work, and contribute to the growth of a company that has quite literally transformed the consumer multimedia experience.
As a Digital ASIC Design Engineer, you will be working on complex SoC designs for the smart phone market. You will work with systems team to understand the top level requirements of the digital functions. You will develop detailed micro architecture specifications, and be responsible for RTL implementation in Verilog.
The role will also involve RTL synthesis, equivalence checking, Static Timing Analysis, and supporting the ASIC Verification team by writing self-checking tests as required.
* A Bachelor or Master degree in Electronic Engineering, or similar
* A number of years' experience in Digital IC / ASIC Design, with expertise in RTL coding (Verilog / VHDL)
* Knowledge of the best practices with respect to implementation of digital logic
An understanding of ASIC Verification and ASIC test methodology
* Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, and
* Excellent communication skills in English are essential
Contact IC Resources for immediate consideration.
.Print Save To Shortlist