This opportunity will really catch your eye if you're looking for the latest challenge in digital IC development for image processing. My client is one of the world's biggest household names in consumer electronics, developing fascinating image sensor technology for AI devices that will shape our world (in the not-too-distant future!)
We are looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join our client's world-class ASIC Design team based in Brussels. Relocation package provided.
You will be working on challenging, brand new electronic products, with particular focus on pioneering real-time CMOS image sensor systems. As a Digital IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for defining digital architecture, frontend RTL design and verification for these state-of-the-art imaging ASICs, working closely with the system and analog IC design team. You'll enjoy working on hugely challenging projects, and have the opportunity to gain in-house training and attend career development courses as part of the job.
The successful Digital IC Design Engineer will have:
- A proven background working as a Digital IC Design Engineer, with a number of years' experience in industry
- Strength in Digital RTL Design (in VHDL or Verilog) and ASIC Verification flo
- Familiarity with logic simulators (e.g. ModelSim/QuestaSim, vcs, ncsim)
- An analytical mind, and an ability to look beyond the current block to design and take the full system performance into account
- A great team spirit
- And fluent language skills in English
A background in CMOS image processing would of course be a real plus for this position, however is not an absolute. For details, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1189881152.
You can search for a new job here.