This is an intriguing opportunity for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join my clients growing team based in the lively city of Bristol. I am looking for engineers from 2 years experience though to 10+. This position is from Junior level through to Principal.
My client are the leading licensor of Signal processing platforms and AI processors for a smarter, connected world! As a business they partner with semiconductor companies and OEMs worldwide to create power-efficient, intelligent and connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, industrial and IoT.
Responsibilities for this role include writing micro-architecture specifications of modules, RTL Verilog coding of modules and writing design assertions as well as supporting the verification teams in coverage closure and the debug of modules and sub-systems.
· Minimum 2.1 Honours degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
· Experience in digital ASIC design, RTL coding (Verilog/VHDL, SVA) and coverage closure.
· Good understanding of design techniques for performance, power and/or area optimisations.
· Able to travel to customer sites and other company sites.
· Good working knowledge of the back end physical design flow for complex ASIC designs.
· Expertise in the design of processors, memory sub-systems, AMBA bus systems.
· Experience with formal verification techniques and tools such as Cadence IFV or JasperGold.
· Assembly level coding for verification and IP integration.
· Experience in state of the art verification techniques, including assertion-based, constrained random and metric-driven verification.
· Knowledge of TCL, PERL and Python scripting languages.
· Experience in linting, x-propagation and clock-domain crossing tools and techniques.
Please note: This position is only suitable for candidates located in the EU. My client is unable to sponsor candidates outside the EU for this role.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel mason @ IC ResourcesPrint Save To Shortlist