We are looking for a variety of ASIC/FPGA Digital Design Engineers at any career level to join an award-winning fabless Semiconductor company based in Paris or to join their brand new design centre in Sophia Antipolis.
Despite the company's young years, our client has built a remarkable reputation for excellence and high level innovation within a range of market areas. They have a very promising evolution, and are looking to add a number of Hardware Designers with RTL experience to their ASIC/FPGA team this year.
The role will involve:
Playing a key role in the design and implementation of DSP functions such as: programmable multi-rate filters, Digital-Down Conversion, Up-Conversion, Interpolation filters, I/Q mismatch errors compensation, etc. You'll have the responsibility of defining the DSP hardware architecture, and taking designs through the full development phase, alongside experienced engineers.
· At least a years' experience within Digital IC / or FPGA Design (however more experience is also definitely of interest)
· Detailed knowledge of frontend RTL design
· Strong skills in VHDL or Verilog HDLs
· Programming experience (C / Python)
· A positive, motivated team working attitude and ethic, strong initiative
You'll learn a lot, and will enjoy working within a small, experienced team which has a very positive, collaborative environment, good energy, and excellent prospects for long-term career growth.
For details, please message me on here or email me at email@example.com
You can search for a new job here.