You will be joining a new office, focused on automotive development as the Director of Functional Safety & Quality. Responsible for building and strengthening the relationship with their automotive customers while managing the product development process to ensure compliance to ISO 26262.
As the Director of Functional Safety & Quality you will manage your own team but the position will also give you the opportunity to remain hands on, developing road maps for quality systems and performing FuSa assessments and reviews.
* Must have experience managing direct reports
* Experience working in both a Functional Safety and/or Quality focused role
* Experience working in the automotive industry, preferably within ADAS or sensors
* Experience with IATF 16949 and ISO 26262
* Must be able to travel 25% of the time
If you wish to apply or discuss further Functional Safety openings, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.