Competitive Base Salary + OTE + Stretch Bonus ##
Director of Major Accounts - Energy & Data Services - London
My client is a leading services company focused on the energy and data markets. They are seeking a Director of Major Accounts to join their London office and manage one of their highest grossing directorates. You will be a part of the exec team and engaging with clients at C-level.
· Relevant degree or equivalent.
· Strong communication skills with the gravitas and ability to engage with C-level execs.
· Proven commercial experience; being able to manage P&L and contribute to the strategic direction of the company.
· Previous management experience and the ability to operationally manage a directorate of circa 70 people.
· Good knowledge of the energy and/or data services market place - ideally within a mix of public and private accounts.
· Work as part of the Exec team; attending board meetings (not a decision-maker on the board but as an influencer) and contributing to the company's strategy.
· Manage 3 people directly and 70 people in the directorate in total
· Be responsible for the revenue of that directorate; ensuring targets are hit and the client accounts continue to grow. Looking after total P&L.
· Manage major client accounts at an exec level; building strong rapport and providing an excellent client service.
· Spot commercial business opportunities and develop them into fruition.
This is open to a senior, strategic Client Services Director whom can manage a large team and take total P&L responsibility for a profitable directorate. You will be client-focused whilst maintaining company strategy and vision. London-based.
You can search for a new job here.