Director of Quality Assurance and Reliability
Multinational IC Design House
Excellent Salary + Benefits
A fast-growing IC Design House is currently seeking an experienced Director of Quality Assurance and Reliability to join their team in China.
Primary and Major Responsibilities:
* Manage the Quality Assurance and Reliability team
* Determine quality improvement activities by identifying quality issues and solving through test screening, development process enhancement, and supplier improvement.
* Provide statistical reliability metrics by using mean time before failure, Weibull distributions, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests
* Provide and gathers data and explanations for FIT, RoHS, and Conflict Materials to customers
* Responsible for the schedule of QA and reliability activities; plans needs for future resources within company financial goals
* Develop qualification plans to ensure reliability for various market segments and customers. Educates the design, test, and new product development teams on qualification rationale and criteria.
* Direct and oversee failure analysis activities; provide direction and education to QA and Reliability staff on failure analysis techniques and trouble-shooting methods
* Explain to customers the quality philosophy for the company, the development, and the current quality metrics reported by the company
* Serve as the company interface for external customers regarding quality, reliability, product failures, and customer issue resolution while maintaining company's goals
* Coordinate the Quality team to generate 8D/4D reports within committed time constraints.
* Lead quality audits for various suppliers, which includes foundries and out-sourced assembly/test houses
* Responsible for maintaining certification for ISO9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001
* Work closely with Director of Operations and Director of R&D to both receive and provide support
* Report to VP of R&D and Operations
Qualifications and Pre-Requisites:
10+ years proven working experience as an quality and reliability engineer in semiconductor products
Excellent knowledge of failure analysis equipment and techniques
Excellent knowledge of JEDEC and AEC Q-100 reliability tests, and reliability reporting metrics such as DPPM and FIT.
Excellent interpersonal skills with both customers and internal team
Good basic circuit/electronics knowledge required; working knowledge of power circuits a plus
Ability to clearly explain and teach concepts in Quality Assurance and Reliability is desired
Good spoken and written English & Mandarin required
BS or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required
You can search for a new job here.