Our client is now searching for a Display Characterisation Specialist to be responsible for the electrical device characterisation for micro-LED products. The role will involve identifying, implementing and building tools and techniques for the measurement and characterisation of micro-LED displays. Working with test resources to characterise the test chips will be required as well as identifying yield improvement areas.
Required skills include;
* Strong micro-LED display characterisation/device/test experience
* Experience of working within a high volume LED manufacturing area
* Yield improvement knowledge
* Excellent communications skills
* BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please contact Rachel Anderson at IC Resources for further details
You can search for a new job here.