One of my most esteemed clients is looking for a new colleague to join their engineering department in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will be welcomed on board a small engineering team to design and develop bespoke products in a project-based environment.
* Experience in design and test of electronic circuits both digital and analogue.
* An understanding of schematic capture and PCB layout techniques.
* Experience of working with microprocessors, preferable with PIC microprocessors.
* Ability to derive cost-effective designs from system requirements.
* Good documentation and test strategy skills.
* Ability to carry out schematic designs, preferably in Altium.
* Fault finding and troubleshooting capabilities.
* Basic understanding of programming languages such as C/C++.
In order to find out more information or apply, please email email@example.com for more information, be sure to include an updated CV and availability to speak.
You can search for a new job here.