This rapidly growing mid-air haptic technology company is looking for Electronics Engineers to come and join them! The successful Electronics Engineer will be responsible for designing and building electronic solutions for prototyping and production, and providing support and expertise to Research and Engineering design processes.
* Ownership of electronic solutions through the whole life cycle from requirements capture, specification, design, build, validation and supporting users.
* Design and build hardware solutions using combinations of discrete components, FPGAs, processors and developments kits, designing PCBs where appropriate.
* Degree in Electronic Engineering.
* Analogue and digital electronic circuit design, simulation and prototyping.
* Proven track record in designing, implementing and testing end-to-end solutions for analogue and digital signal processing.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a world-leading technology organisation that's just been awarded multi-million pound funding! For more information or to apply please contact Maddy West on 0118 907 3077 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can search for a new job here.