Experienced Embedded Firmware Engineer now need in Cardiff for market leading company. I am seeking a skilled Embedded Firmware Engineer with strong low level embedded development expertise to join this exciting team working on leading edge technology.
* Applied experience with embedded C in bare-metal and RTOS environments.
* Comfortable at working at low level (e.g. GPIO, UART)
* Working knowledge of one or more communication protocols ( e.g. USB, Bluetooth, SPI, I2C ).
* Solid embedded debugging skills, including use of oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
* Strong communication and teamwork skills.
* Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
Additional but NOT essential skills include:
* Bluetooth low energy firmware development,
* Design of security systems with cryptography,
* Smart Card ISO7816 and RFID ISO 14443/15593 protocols.
* Python programming.
Superb opportunity to work on some cutting edge technology, in Cardiff with a guaranteed bonus too!! Send your cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.