Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d) with Linux focus
West Austria, Area of Lake Constance
* You develop Linux based software for our client's test and measurement products
* You develop embedded applications in C/C++
* Specification, design and implementation are among your main tasks
* You test, document and maintain the developed software
* You have a university degree in information technology, electrical engineering or communications engineering
* You have already gathered experience in the programming of components with C/C++ on Linux
* Desired: know-how in the development of embedded systems (Linux)
* You like working in a team and appreciate to take on responsibility
* Creativity, personal commitment and flexibility are amongst your personality traits
* You have a good command of English
If you are interested in joining a high-tech company focused on smart testing and monitoring solutions for the electrical industry, please get in touch with updated CV: email@example.com. I look forward to your application and discussing this great engineering opportunity in detail.
You can search for a new job here.