An Embedded Software Engineering opportunity at an organisation delivering state of the art satellite communications solutions. Salary up to £60k
This company's patented technology is easy to use, even in the most remote or extreme environments whether that be on land, at sea or in the air.
They are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer who is interested in delivering next generation software solutions within satellite communications.
You'll be working on brand new embedded systems and solutions to take this technology to the next level.
* Developing user space kernel in embedded C.
* Designing and developing Linux kernel drivers.
* Bring up from SoC architecture
* Working on board support packages.
* Share memory between Linux and kernel space.
* Significant experience of programming in Embedded Linux (user and kernel) running on hardware devices
* Experience with SoC architectures and ARM microprocessor architecture
* Strong programming skills in Embedded C and C++
* Strong software design skills backed with good analytical, debug and problem-solving abilities
If these skills match your background and the role matches your current requirements, please apply via the link or feel free to get in touch with me directly for a confidential conversation.
You can search for a new job here.