One of the leading fabless semiconductor companies is looking for Embedded Software Engineers to come and join their expanding offices! This rapidly growing organisation develops technology that is used to enable Universal Docking Stations and enables Wireless VR. They're looking for Embedded Software Engineers to design, develop and improve the embedded software for their evolving range of network display ASICs.
* Implement both software and hardware solutions - the role is extremely flexible, one day you could be writing drivers in the software and the next, you could be helping to verify the silicon designs.
* Be responsible for chip-board bring up.
* 3+ years working in an Embedded Software Engineer role.
* Strong C and C++ skills.
* Experience developing embedded software for FPGA or System on Chip (SoC) products.
* Strong skills in prototyping, debugging and hardware bring-up.
* Experience with bare-metal programming.
For more information, please apply today!
*Candidates must be eligable to live and work in the UK.
You can search for a new job here.