Embedded Software Engineer
to £35k plus benefits
Exciting new role in Nottinghamshire for a skilled Embedded C Engineer . The successful Engineer will have at least 2 yrs Embedded Software expertise and a good appreciation for the hardware.
The following skills are also needed:
- A degree in Software / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Good level of embedded software experience, ideally 2 years minimum.
- structured approach to software design
- Working knowledge of communications protocols, advantageous protocols include CAN (J1939 or CANopen), USB and Ethernet.
- Use of IAR Embedded Workbench IDE and TFS or similar tools
- Excellent written English skills and fully competent on modern PC systems.
Development will be primarily in embedded C for ARM Cortex based microcontrollers and the successful engineer will be working as an individual or as part of a team, the position covers the full software lifecycle including, requirements capture, design, development, verification and validation.
For more information please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.