Experienced Embedded Software Engineer with Simulink expertise required in Coventry by exciting dynamic Company creating a cutting edge new generation / green product. I am looking for a bright Embedded Software Engineer with C/RTOS/HW skills PLUS some knowledge of Simulink toolset / mathworks environment.
Qualifications & Experience;
· Industry experience developing/testing code in a Simulink model based environment. (3 years).
· Demonstrable experience applying MIL/HIL development to a production product.
· Experience using CAN bus analysis tools (Vector/Busmaster).
· Configuration management tool usage and experience utilising (GIT, SVN).
· Exposure to software design applied to motor control and power conversion.
· Understanding of Texas Instruments TMS320 processor family.
Superb salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate. Training is available for the right candidate. Please get in touch with Emma Windows at IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.