Embedded Software Technical Specialist is now needed in Antrim or Swindon to lead the software for a new Battery Management Engineering Team which is developing next generation battery management technologies and products that significantly improve the safety, performance, reliability and costs of battery systems - and the next generation of electric cars, trucks, buses and stationary storage systems that use them.
This is a key role and applicants need to have:
· Minimum of 10 years in an embedded software design role and leading embedded software design projects
· Track record of innovative technology development and product development
· Proven track record of advanced embedded C language skills, knowledge of microcontrollers and peripherals, low level device drivers and of communications protocols such as CAN, Flexray, SPI, I2C.
It is desirable to have:
· Experience of designing and delivering functional safety and/or cybersecurity technologies/products
· Experience with over the air communications would be an advantage
· Experience of designing and developing high voltage battery systems including BMS responsibility
· Experience of software development processes, like Agile or v-model, skilled in the use of source control tools such as SubVersion/GIT and be familiar with the full product development lifecycle.
· Knowledge of RTOS's, hardware peripherals and hardware interfaces, the implementation of algorithms and/or communication stacks on embedded targets, familiar with scripting languages.
· Experience with MISRA C and static analysis
This role is ideally based in Antrim but can also be based in Swindon or possibly working from home. Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Print Save To Shortlist