EMEA Business Development Managers (BDMs) - Semiconductors
Excellent Base + Bonus
Our client a worldwide leader in electronic components distribution, recognised as one of the most respected and innovative companies in the industry is currently looking to hire EMEA Business Development Managers (m/w) in Germany for :
The prime responsibility of the Business Development Manager (BDM) is to drive their clients success within the scope of the assigned vertical markets and technologies:
A further key requirement is the development of relationships with key personnel within the organisation, at focus customers and key suppliers in order to successfully develop, implement and drive programmes.
- Understanding of the electronics / Semiconductors market.
- Ideally educated to degree level with minimum five years relevant experience in any of the the above Industries.
- Fully au fait with requirements of working for an international distributor and the responsibility of representing both the company and manufacturers in front of customers.
- Ability to demonstrate strong credibility, win the "customer" mentality
- Able to develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
- Proactive, adaptable, organised and multi-tasking achiever.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and presenter.
Please contact me for more details at Marta.firstname.lastname@example.org
You can search for a new job here.