Field Application Engineer - Semiconductors - Italy
€30,000-€60,000 Fixed & Variable, plus car and benefits
Established international Semiconductor Specialist is seeking a new Field Applications Engineer (FAE) with diverse semiconductor skills to represent them across Italy. Role can be home or office based from Northern Italy.
- Board / System level knowledge of IC's / semiconductors
- Skilled at providing fast solutions to design challenges
- Commercially minded - spend the right time in the right places!
- Able to accurately define new product requirements
- Provide Pre Sales Technical support to Customers
- Construction and assembly of demo boards
- Trouble-shooting, system level testing, analysis and design optimization
- Travel, Presentations and product training
As a recognised specialist, your skills will be called upon to resolve some of the more challenging technical issues uncovered by customers. Experiencing a vast array of different new products yet to hit the market and being instrumental to them actually reaching the market your abilities will be rapidly recognised.
You can search for a new job here.